slurry is a simple python program that plays sounds at random. it is being created primarily for an experimental film screening in June 2010. it will continue to be developed after this.
- layers sounds on top of each other, creating a pleasing soundscape
- can play as many simultaneous sounds as your hardware can handle
- accepts commandline input specifying folders and/or files to parse and play
- can play a wide variety of file types, using gstreamer
- by virtue of using gstreamer, is GNOME integrated
- uses the JACK audio connection kit for output
- is free software / open source
- is only as good as the samples you give it
Thousands of businesses and developers around the world use DigitalOcean to easily deploy, manage, and scale applications of any size with less infrastructure friction. Go from one to a thousand virtual servers in seconds. Also, we continue to add hundreds of in-depth tutorials to our documentation library and have an active online community to get the support you need to succeed.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of slurry!