Linux distribution based on Slackware and Salix, suitable for servers as well as desktops and laptops, fully internationalized, accessible to visually impaired users through speech and braille.
Slint is both easily usable out of the box by beginners and configurable at will for experts. It offers package management with dependencies resolution and automatic updates notification.
The installation media includes KDE (optional), LXDE, MATE, Xfce and other already configured window managers usable as desktops. All tools are there for developers, graphics, multimedia, office, network and databases. Additional packages from high quality repositories are easily added.
Visit our web site to know more, get support and documentation.
- Slint is available, from installation, in Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian
- The installer is accessible with speech and braille, as well as the installed system.
- The Slint Dashboard centralizes access to utilities, software management and system settings.
- All graphical environments provide easy access to all applications, auto-mounting of removable devices, notifications of available updates of installed software and immediate Internet access, stopping, rebooting and hibernating the system.
- Simple & fully localized system administration and package management tools are included.
- A wide assortment of software for servers and desktops/laptops is provided in the installation ISO.
- The graphical environments have a consistent look and feel.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of slint!