Slim Flex EA is a slim and flexible Evolutionary Algorithm Toolkit designed with the following main goals:
- Provide a slim and well-sorted solution that is easily understood, used and extended by new users who are familiar with EAs.
- Provide a flexible and extensible set of operators to assemble any kind of EA.
- Be useful for both: end users and developers.
- Make parallel and remote execution of operators as easy as daily business.
- Support fitness evaluation, selection, mutation, recombination, birth, death, loops and sequences, parallel and remote execution and many more operators.
- Support different and even multiple or user defined genotypes (the presumably most common genotypes are Bitstrings, RealVectors, Permutations and Strings).
- Provide enhanced capabilities for visualization, export and tracking of the population and diverse metrics about it.
- Provide tools even for multi objective optimization and predator/prey simulation.
Be the first to post a review of Slim Flex EA!