Do you use your computer for playback of films, streamed TV etc. before going to sleep?
In these cases, Windows' sleep functionality is suspended and won't kick in once the video has finished.
The solution for many is to use a sleep timer to send the computer to sleep after the estimated amount of time of the video. But you need to remember to do this every time. Sleep# handles this automatically:
Sleep# sends your computer to sleep after the playback of fullscreen video, providing Windows has been idle for a predefined amount of time.
There is a grace period at the end of the fullscreen video before sending your computer to sleep, allowing you to interrupt the process should you still be awake.
Sleep# works with VLC media player, Windows Media Player, Google Play Movies & TV amongst others. If Sleep# does not manage to detect the end of the video with a particular application, it will send the computer to sleep when the screensaver becomes active at the end of the video
- Windows Media Player 12 intelligent Sleep Mode (without a timer!)
- VLC Media Player intelligent Sleep Mode (without a timer!)
- Google Play Movies & TV intelligent Sleep Mode (without a timer!)
- Detects the end of fullscreen video and sends your computer to sleep if it has been idle for a predefined amount of time
- Fade screen and sound gracefully before sleep
- Backup countdown timer for the occasions when the media player is not supported
- Instant lock mode - play a full screen video on a computer safe in the knowledge that the machine will be locked or you will be logged out when the video ends/is closed
Follow Sleep#: Save Power. No More Noise!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.