Sky Observer's Almanac is a tool to assist astronomers in planning an observing session. By defining targets and events that one wishes to observe, it allows the user to schedule these targets in an optimal fashion, and spend more time observing.
- Display rise, transit, and set time for the sun, moon, and planets
- Display current lunar information, such as phase, illumination, etc.
- Provide information for observing comets and meteor showers.
- Display rise, transit, and set times for deep space objects
- Provide the ability for a user to log observational data
Be the first to post a review of Sky Observer's Almanac!