StrongKey CryptoEngine (SKCE) 2.0 is a "crypto swiss-army knife" server to perform cryptographic functions through webservices, while freeing up application developers to focus on business functionality. Its modules include:
- A FIDO Engine to support FIDO U2F key registrations/authentications;
- An Encryption Engine to encrypt/decrypt files using AES/TDES keys;
- Escrowing keys to on-premises key-management system (StrongAuth KeyAppliance);
- Integration to cloud-storage services (AWS S3, Azure and Eucalyptus Walrus);
- A Signing Engine to digitally sign documents, code, etc. with FIPS 140-2 HSM support; and
- An LDAP Engine for AD/LDAP integration for authorization decisions.
SKCE is battle-tested and in production at one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world, protecting more than 50M documents within the business process; see http://bit.ly/14VPYlO for the case-study.
Download StrongKey CryptoCabinet on this site to see how to use the SKCE.
- FIDO U2F key-registration and authentication
- Encrypts files of any type and any size
- Automatically generates AES or 3DES keys (policy-based)
- Escrows/recovers keys from a secure key-management appliance
- Stores/retrieves files in/from public/private clouds: AWS, Azure or Eucalyptus
- Compresses files during encryption
- Digitally sign files, code, etc. with HSM support
- Integrates to AD or other LDAP-based Directory server for access control
- Determines file-decryption authorization from Directory Server
There are no 4 star reviews.