SITools2 is a new CNES generic tool performed by a joint effort between CNES and scientific laboratories. The aim of SITools is to provide a self-manageable data access layer deployed on already existing scientific laboratory databases.
- Client/server application
- REST architecture
- User management
- Data sources management
- Datasets management (SQL builder as WYSIWYG Editor, ...)
- Projects management
- Security management
- Conversions capabilities such as units, ...
- Query form builder as WYSIWYG editor
- Extensible Framework (plug-ins, ...) at the server level
- Application module management on the client side
- RSS management
- Open search management
There are no 4 star reviews.