This C++ library has been designed as a Chrome SIP stack.
Sippet is an open-source SIP User-Agent library, compliant with the IETF RFC 3261 specification. It can be used as a building block for SIP client software for uses such as VoIP, IM, and many other real-time and P2P communication services.
- Support to symmetric response routing (RFC 3581). Support to client-initiated connections (RFC 5626).
- Support to client-initiated connections (RFC 5626).
- Multiplatform: same platforms supported by Chromium.
- Parsing of SIP and Tel URIs, compatible with GURL.
- SOCKS for TCP/TLS/Websockets connections, inherited from system settings.