Develop an experimental framework for simulated multiplayer (model) railroads.
It could be based on the VRML/X3D standard and it could use internal scripting with ECMAScript and MU systems that provide network sensor interfaces.
Project Homepage: http://simulrr.sourceforge.net
- ARCH: Basic Initialization
- ARCH: Tracer
- ARCH: MMF Architecture
- ARCH: Static Modules
- ARCH: Dynamic Modules
- ARCH: SRR Objects
- ARCH: Console Interface
- ARCH: Static/Intrinsic Models
- ARCH: Modularity of the SRR Framework
- CONV: Web3D Browser Support - see "Current Interworking Matrix" in project WEB
- CONV: MU System Support - see "Current Interworking Matrix" in project WEB
- CONV: Project WEB
- CONV: Concepts' Descriptions
- CONV: Testcase Descriptions
- CONV: Project Database
- CONV: Monolithic Layout (.zip)
- CONV: Monolithic Layout (Web Space)
- SRR: SSC Parameters of the UOC "Base"
- SRR: Enter Moving Model
- SRR: Join Avatar
- SRR: Binary Switch
- SRR: Carousel Drive
- SRR: Trigger
- BMM: Define Meeting Point
- BMM: Beam to Meeting Point
- KMM: SSC Parameters of the UOC "Keys"
- KMM: Create/Take/Put/Reset Keys
- KMM: Carried Keys Lock
- KMM: Contained Key Lock
- TMM: Tracks and Turnouts
- TMM: Switch the Points Manually
A good thing.