Math Simulator is a java-based application which simulates various mathematical techniques.It is extremely useful for the Engineering students and for professionals. Most importantly, unlike most others Math Simulator is an Application rather than a java - library. So, user is not required to have any computer background. A Unique feature of Math Simulator is that it allows you to save queries for later reference. Hence you can save the problems along with their results.
- Solving Non-Linear Equations
- Solving Simultaneous Linear Equations
- Calculation of Co-efficient of Correlation
- Calculation Spearman's Rank Correlation Co-efficient
- Interpolation with equidistant and non-equidistant points
- Definite Integration using various numerical techniques
- Saving the results of all queries along with the problem statement
Be the first to post a review of Math Simulator!