SimThyr is a continuous simulation program for the human pituitary-thyroid feedback control system. Applications of this program cover research, including development of hypotheses, and education of students in biology and medicine, nurses and patients.
- More than 20 years of continued development
- Powerful and easy to use GUI
- Based on a published parametrically isomorphic model
- Extensive charting support
- Export of simulation results in various formats
- One-way and two-way sensitivity analysis
- Covered in multiple publications cited by PubMed and Web of Science
- Curated by SciScrunch
- Cross-platform for Mac OS Classic, macOS (Mac OS X), Windows and Linux
Be the first to post a review of SimThyr!