This library represents XLSX files writer for Microsoft Excel 2007 and above.
The main feature of this library is that it uses C++ standard file streams. On the one hand it results in almost unnoticeable memory and CPU resources consumption while processing (that may be very useful at saving a large data arrays), but on the other hand it makes unfeasible to edit data that were written.
Hence, if using this library the structure of the future report should be known enough.
The library is written in C++ with using STL functionality and based on the ZIP library (included), which has a free license:
This library is distributed under the terms of the zlib license:
- Cell styles: fonts, fills, borders, alignment, multirow text
- Cell formats: text, numeric, dates and times, custom formats
- Formulae recognition (without formula`s content verification)
- Charts with customizable parameters (on data sheet or separate sheet): linear, bar, scatter
- Images on the worksheet: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, tif, tiff
- Multiplatform: BSD, Linux, Windows
- Unicode support
- No external dependencies
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
it's really simple
I like the way you do it ! So far just one problem : the dimension tag is not set in sheet*.xml
To spartakuskus: Hi, some code samples available on the wiki page of the project
Is it possible to get some sample code, would be very helpful to understand the classes. thanks in advance!
Muito bom!!! Melhor que muitos outros que são pago, funciona perfeitamente e cumpre o que é prometido. Estou usando ele pra gravar 1 milhão de linhas, ficou meio lento mas ta indo...