Simple IP Config is a small ip changer utility to change common Windows network settings quickly and easily. This includes IP Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, and DNS Server.
Simple IP Config is no longer developed at SF, and has moved to GitHub. Please visit https://github.com/KurtisLiggett/Simple-IP-Config.
Releases up to 2.8 can be found here. Future releases can be found at https://github.com/KurtisLiggett/Simple-IP-Config.
- View / Change IP Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, DNS Server
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Small size - less than 1MB download!
- No install necessary - even run from USB
- Enable / Disable Network Adapters
- Save unlimited number of profiles for quickly changing settings
- Absolutely FREE!
- Shortcuts for most actions
I tested you app and i have a problem with the static DNS The programme stay on setting statique IP (at the bottom off the app) and if i refresh, all parametres are changed except the DNS
Cannot resize window therefore cannot see all entries. (Win 8.1 - Surface Pro 3)