The SignServer is an application for server side signatures called by other systems. It is flexible and can be customized to specific needs. The SignServer have a ready to use TimeStamp server and signers for PDF, XML, ODF, OOXML and MRTD (ePassport DS).
- Time Stamping Authority (RFC 3161 compliant, MS Authenticode)
- Signers for different documents: PDF, XML, ODF, OOXML, MRTD (ePassport), XAdES-BES, XAdES-T
- General purpose signer: CMS
- Validators for documents: XML, XAdES-BES, XAdES-T
- Certificate Validation Service Framework for validating certificates using CRLs or OCSP
I have an issue of initialisation, signserver is deploying properly ing windows 8 OS, but the localhost is not opening i.e. unable to open signserver by using jboss "jboss-as-7.1.1.Final" and ant "apache-ant-1.9.0"....please help me for initialisating signserver
Signserver works great.