SHTOOLS is an archive of fortran 95 based software that can be used to perform spherical harmonic transforms and reconstructions, rotations of spherical harmonic coefficients, and multitaper spectral analyses on the sphere.
- Proven to be accurate to spherical harmonic degree 2800
- Transforms of both real and complex data
- Accommodation of all standard normalization and phase convections
- Routines included for performing localized multitaper spectral analyses
- Routines included for performing standard gravity and magnetic field calculations
Be the first to post a review of SHTOOLS!