is a collection of ultra-simple routines I've found useful for making small interactive graphics applications.
=== Functions include ===
* Window creation
* 32-bit RGBA bitmap creation
* Fast software based drawing routines (pixels, lines, text etc)
* Mouse and keyboard input
=== Details ===
* Written in C
* Python bindings provided
* Permissive BSD licence
* Win32 version currently. Linux and Mac planned.
=== Performance ===
Running on Windows XP on an Intel Core i3 530 (3.4 GHz):
* Putpixel - 31 million per second
* Rectangle fill - 11 billion pixels per second
* Text render - 11 million characters per second (8 point, fixed width font)
Follow Shovel Library
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Shovel Library!