The Shape Visualizer is intented to be an exploratory/educational tool making it quick and easy to see how various mathematical methods perform in analysing and selecting the various patterns present on an image.
The main website is built as a wiki gathering info and examples on the various implemented algorithms.
The combination of the application and its wiki intend to constitute a nice little pedagogic toolkit for multiscale analysis.
Feel free to contribute code or wiki content !
- Load any image and visualize the various scales of patterns in it
- Interactively select the scale threshold for pattern filtering (with live feedback)
- Measure and plot the auto-correlation
- Filter patterns via Fourier transforms (Tukey window)
- Measure and plot the morphological granulometry
- Filter patterns via morphological openings
- Invert the image to work either on dark or bright features
- Set different thresholds in X and Y directions
- Filter out either the patterns smaller than your threshold or those that are larger
Be the first to post a review of ShiVaSmiles!