Shiela USB Shield is a powerful first line defense against virus from infected removable drives.
* It locks autorun.inf and associate executable files in multiple instance
* Delete/Freeze the shortcut file or clone file, and restores the original automatically.
* It is free and open source.
1) Windows 2000 or later
2) 256Mb RAM or higher
3) 1GHz Processor or faster
4) .NET Framework 2.0 or later must be installed
- Absolutely free
- Open source
- Lightweight and fast
- Full first-line protection against virus
- Automatic file fixing for the files affected by a virus
- Multiple locking of autorun.inf and its associate executable file
- USB write protection and USB mass storage control
- Includes USB vaccination tool
- Equipped with file and folder unhiding tool
Like the idea! Does your programm protect against BadUSB? Funny: Your programm have the same icon like ClamSentinel. Accident?
I scoured & tested programs that offers similar protection. Finally, I have found the one that suits my taste! Despite its simple GUI - it has a very small file-size, tiny memory usage, easy to configure, & best of all does what it preaches. I'll definitely recommend this to my fellow techies & sooner blog about this brilliant software. It would be nice if Shiela USB Shield will have a "remove & browse' the device feature in future versions.. Kudos to rizalmart!