All-in-one program for creating 2D scrolling games. Compile your games into stand-alone .NET executables or customizable C# source code. The IDE and framework are build on OpenTK, which wraps OpenGL, so generated games can be cross-platform.
- Built-in graphics editor with alpha translucency and anti-aliased tools including rotation.
- Frameset editor to designate real-time anti-aliased transforms without storing transformed copies of graphics.
- Multi-layer parallax scrolling map editor.
- Support for animated and overlapping tiles.
- Generates Visual Studio projects for enhanced editing and debugging.
- Project format includes all game resources and code in one file for easy extensibility and portability.
- Export fully functional games to HTML5 to play on other platforms.
Follow Scrolling Game Development Kit 2
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.