SFrame is a C++ framework built around the ROOT libraries for analysing particle physics data. It gives a very high performance for processing data, by allowing the user to run his/her code on a distributed farm of machines.
- Reads ROOT files efficiently
- Provides a user-friendly interface to PROOF (Parallel ROOt Facility)
- Easy configuration of the analysis through XML files
- Support for creating ROOT objects (histograms, ntuples, etc.) in the analysis
- Provides a simple code packaging structure for data analysis code
There are no 2 star reviews.