Game framework including 1, 2 and multi-players modes which doesn't involve any central server, so peer-to-peer multi-players equivalent! Java environment (v. 1.5+ @ java.sun.com) Including a multi-platform API.
Imaging capabilities provided by Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) and 3D support provided by the LWJGL (www.lwjgl.org) API.
- image rasterization and I/O processing
- smooth animation
- unlimited image tiling mode for Java2D and LWJGL (http://www.lwjgl.org)
- several well-known FX capabilities (no shaders needed)
- high speed caching features for graphics, sound and data
- real-time hardware accelerated graphics (LWJGL 2.3+)
- true AI mechanisms and user interaction handlers
- multi-threading compatible
- customizable UI
- embedded editors
- compile for Applet, Desktop application or both all-in-one
- multi-platform integration : LINUX, OS X and WINDOWS
- the API is extendable code
- All features are available in Soft- and Hardware Modes
- Java Image I/O Tools and Codecs
- Java Advanced Imaging
- Free-Form Projects Management with Ant (jigaxtended 4.3.0)
- Java Applet Plugin Support (Java v1.5) through JXAKernel JFCApplet.class
LicenseApache License V2.0
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Thanks for Sf3jswing, it's good!