Seven Update has been discontinued.
Seven Update is an open source update platform for windows. It allows an easy way to keep your software updated. It offers automatic update notification and installation.
- Provides automatic updates for software
- Full update history
- Application Repository - a list of applications that can be updated with Seven Update
- Add an application to Seven Update by clicking a link on a web site
- Automatic search and download of updates (depending on settings)
- Hide & restore updates
- Intuitive user interface
- Hash verification, no corrupt files!
- Displays download counts and sizes.
- Informative progress, know exactly what Seven Update is doing.
- SHA1 Hash Verification – uses SHA1 to determine if a file needs updated
- Register DLL/OCX files in the system
- Create shortcuts
- Ability to read the registry for directories
- Write, update and remove keys/values in the registry
Follow Seven Update
Server and Application Monitor helps you discover application dependencies to help identify relationships between application servers. Drill into those connections to view the associated network performance such as latency and packet loss, and application process resource utilization metrics such as CPU and memory usage. Determine if process utilization or network performance is affecting the application and end-user performance.