SetACL: manage permissions (ACLs) on Windows systems from the command line or your programs/scripts. Supports all options available in Explorer, and more.
- Manage permissions on local or remote systems in trusted or untrusted domains or workgroups
- Edit permission and/or auditing entries (DACL and/or SACL)
- List permissions
- Backup and Restore permissions
- Migrate permissions between users or domains
- Paths longer than 260 characters are handled correctly
- Supported object types: files and directories, registry keys, printers, services, network shares
- Use of privileges: as an administrator, you have access to any file or directory, even the ones you do not have permission to where you are not the owner (just like a backup program)
Follow SetACL: Windows ACL management
Yellowfin provides developers with the tools to easily build stunning analytical applications. Connect and blend multiple data sources and deploy onto any environment at scale, with access to hundreds of web services to integrate as you need. Yellowfin offers industry leading capabilities that are trusted by thousands of organizations globally. Try Yellowfin for free to see how easily you can develop killer analytical applications.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.