Sesame 2.7.11 is a patch release, addressing 16 issues, including several fixes
in Turtle parsing, and some critical changes in how transaction isolation is
handled on in-memory and native stores. In addition, processing of
INSERT/DELETE DATA requests is now significantly more scalable.
See the OpenRDF JIRA Changelog for a complete listing of all fixed issues:
NOTE: developers who reuse the Sesame testsuites are advised that as part of
SES-2034, several Sesame testsuites have been upgraded to Junit 4. If you use
or inherit from these testsuite classes, you may need to adapt your code when
upgrading to this release.
Sesame 2.7.11 can be downloaded here:
The user documentation and API Javadoc can be also found at:
We would welcome any feedback you might have, you can use the Sesame Discussion
mailinglist or our JIRA issue tracker for this purpose.
Release Notes - Sesame - Version 2.7.11
* [SES-1039] - NullPointerException in BackgroundTupleResult.close
* [SES-1786] - Fix SLF4J duplicate bindings during compliance tests
* [SES-1829] - Cannot close TupleQueryResult before iterating through all of it without triggering a httpconnection warning.
* [SES-1882] - MemoryStoreConnection does not provide transaction isolation for read operations
* [SES-1978] - Possible NPE in BackgroundQueryResult processing
* [SES-2002] - HttpClient's HttpConnectionManager is not shared
* [SES-2013] - Turtle parser fails on bnode objects without a space before semicolon
* [SES-2019] - Allow single quotes to be escaped in RDF-1.1 Turtle literals
* [SES-2024] - two property paths with "/" return no result
* [SES-2025] - Deleted statements appearing on subsequent calls to hasNext/next in getStatement iterators
* [SES-2028] - NativeStoreConnection does not provide transaction isolation for read operations
* [SES-2030] - Incorrect (duplicate) bnode names generated during RDF parsing
* [SES-1990] - INSERT/DELETE DATA operations should be processed in streaming fashion
* [SES-2026] - Alignment of MemoryStoreConnection and NativeStoreConnection w.r.t EvaluationStrategy initialization
* [SES-2029] - Add Fuzz and Performance test for Rio parsers
* [SES-2034] - Use class-level startup and stop of Jetty servers in compliance tests