This project is no longer actively maintained. It is succeeded by the Eclipse RDF4J project, which can be found at GitHub and at http://www.rdf4j.org/.
Sesame is a de-facto standard framework for processing RDF data. This includes parsing, scalable storage, reasoning and full SPARQL 1.1 query/update support. Sesame offers a fully modular toolkit and an easy-to-use Java API that can be connected to all leading RDF storage solutions.
- Full support for SPARQL 1.1 Query and Update
- Streaming RDF Parsers and Writers
- Flexible vendor-independent API for access to many types of RDF database
- Lightweight RDF Graph interface
- Server and Workbench web applications
- Modular setup accessible through maven
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Thanks for Sesame, it's wonderful!
Thanks for so usefull software.
Thanks for Sesame, it's excellent!
Sesame works perfect.
Thanks for updates ;)