This project is no longer actively maintained. It is succeeded by the Eclipse RDF4J project, which can be found at GitHub and at http://www.rdf4j.org/.
Sesame is a de-facto standard framework for processing RDF data. This includes parsing, scalable storage, reasoning and full SPARQL 1.1 query/update support. Sesame offers a fully modular toolkit and an easy-to-use Java API that can be connected to all leading RDF storage solutions.
- Full support for SPARQL 1.1 Query and Update
- Streaming RDF Parsers and Writers
- Flexible vendor-independent API for access to many types of RDF database
- Lightweight RDF Graph interface
- Server and Workbench web applications
- Modular setup accessible through maven
There are no 3 star reviews.