The ServiceNow Data Mart Loader (a.k.a. ServiceNow DataPump) is a Java application which uses ServiceNow’s Direct Web Services (SOAP) API to extract meta-data and data from your Service-now ITSM instance. The application automatically creates and maintains tables in an Oracle or MySQL database.
Please view the Wiki Quick Start Guide for instructions.
This project has been rehosted on github (see https://github.com/gflewis/sndml). The updated version has been tested with Geneva and Helsinki, but the GUI is no longer supported.
- Create tables in an Oracle or MySQL database based on ServiceNow meta-data
- Load historical ticket data from ServiceNow into Oracle or MySQL
- Refresh: Insert/update any records which have been inserted/updated in ServiceNow since the last run
- Prune: Delete records which have been deleted in ServiceNow since the last run
- Script mode: Does not require software to be installed in ServiceNow instance
- GUI mode: Requires installation of Update Set
- Cancel long-running jobs and/or resume at the point of interruption (GUI mode only)
Be the first to post a review of ServiceNow Data Mart Loader!