Service Grid is an infrastructure for accumulating and sharing Web services. Resources with complicated intellectual property issues are wrapped as Web services and shared on the Service Grid.
If you release your software by using the software of this project, please include the following description in the documents or on the website.
* This software uses the [SOFTWARE] by the Language Grid project (http://langrid.org/).
[SOFTWARE] is one of:
* Service Grid Server Software (http://langrid.org/oss-project/en/service_grid.html)
* Language Service Development Libraries (http://langrid.org/oss-project/en/language_service.html)
* Language Grid Toolbox (http://langrid.org/oss-project/en/toolbox.html)
If you publish a paper by using the software of this project, please cite the following book.
* Toru Ishida Ed. The Language Grid: Service-Oriented Collective Intelligence for Laguage Resource Interoperability. Springer, 2011. ISBN 978-3-642-21177-5.
- Web Service
- Natural Language Processing
- Service Composition
Follow Service Grid - Language Grid Base System
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Service Grid - Language Grid Base System!