Sepi is an object-oriented scripting engine for Delphi. It allows the users of your application to customize it using powerful object-oriented scripting. Sepi can even create classes, and work with different languages (e.g. domain-specific).
- Scripts can manipulate native Delphi classes and objects
- Scripts can define their own classes, and their instances may be manipulated in native Delphi code
- Unique byte-code for multiple languages
- Ready-to-serve Delphi to byte-code compiler
- Facilities to create your own compiler, e.g. for domain-specific language
- Thread-safe interpreter
- Full RTTI generation for Sepi-defined types (including classes)
- Advanced language features, e.g. advanced records and "reference to" types
- Scripts can access the entire RTL and an always-growing part of the VCL
- Find out more features on the Website
Be the first to post a review of Sepi!