SendCommand is a Perl script that uses the Expect library to automate telnet and ssh sessions on remote hosts (Cisco, Netscreen, Bluecoat and more). Executes commands and outputs results to stdout or into files. It aims to be a very flexible tool.
- Supports Cisco Routers / Switches / ASA, Juniper Netscreen, BlueCoat ProxySG, TippingPoint IPS and Linux systems.
- Uses an input file containing list of hosts to automate login.
- Output file names and commands can be derived from hostnames or any variables from the input file.
- Useful tool for creating daily backups of multiple remote hosts.
- Useful tool for batch configurations of remote hosts.
Be the first to post a review of SendCommand!