Here is a simple implementation of Hangman game. Hangman is a two-player game in which one player provides a secret word, and the other player tries to guess the word by guessing individual letters. On a correct guess, the letters will be filled on respective places otherwise they will be counted as misses. If second player succeed to guess the word before six misses, s/he wins otherwise s/he loses.
- One-player game
- GUI version available
- Console version available
- Player chooses from a list of categories
- Secret word and corresponding hint is randomly selected from a pre-defined list
- Player presented with the "dashes" for each letter
- Player presented with missed letters and number of tries left before the game is lost
- Game is case insensitive
- Provides ability to start a new game
- An optional hint is available to the player
- User shortcuts provide an enjoyable gaming experience
- Ability to buy access to the hint
- Ability to buy a vowel
Be the first to post a review of SE Hangman!