SecSy is a tool for security-oriented log synthesis. Besides basic synthesis properties (cases per day, office hours, randomized activity duration, ...), its detailed parameter setting for simulating business processes also allows to specify data usage (objects + access modality), actors for process activities and access control constraints for task/object permissions.
It is also capable of enforcing/violating specific security properties on process traces, such as SoD/BoD, Unauthorized Access, Corrupted log entries, Skipped Activities.
SecSy builds upon the following libraries, that have to be included in the projects' build path:
- JAGAL: http://sourceforge.net/p/jagal
- JAWL: http://sourceforge.net/p/jawl
- SEPIA: http://sourceforge.net/p/sepiaframework
- SERAM: http://sourceforge.net/p/seram
- TOVAL: http://sourceforge.net/p/toval
- Log synthesis (MXML format)
- PNML Import
- Security Features
- Multiple simulation runs per log file
Be the first to post a review of SecSy: Security-oriented Log Synthesis!