sea Scripts are a package of scripts to ease the use of linux to linux new comers.
Aside they're a product and resource of my learning new things on/for linux.
Written on a Fedora based Linux.
- add2sudo: Adds current (or named) user to sudoers.
- Custom-Shell: offers 3 terminal themes
- Fedora Plymouth theme changer
- LoginMgr: Lets you change your Login Manager at Login screen.
- Useragent: Scans your system for OS and browsers, and adds it to Firefox prefs.
- USB2boot: Writes iso/img files to selected USB-key (Works great with: Arch, Debian, Fedora (and other RH based distros))
Be the first to post a review of abandoned!