SDL Framework (SDLFW)
SDLFW is a cross-platform framework from the powerful SDL library to create your own 2D games with the Lua programming language.
It's easy-to-use, free, open-source, and works on Windows and Linux.
- Fast application development through Lua scripting language
- Support for multiple image formats
- TrueType font rendering support
- Provides input from the keyboard, mouse, and joystick
- Provides a simple API to query the capabilities of the sound card
- Complex audio functions, mainly for sound mixing
- Provides a clean, simple, and reliable time and timer API
- Provides an API for reading and playing tracks on a CDROM
- Networking support
- Provides a thread API that looks like a simplified version of pthreads
- Is small, portable, and reliable
Be the first to post a review of SDL Framework!