A fast and reliable tool, written in Java 6, for generating professional UML sequence diagrams from text. Supports actors, con-/destructors, threads, broadcasts, notes, and fragments. Can serve as a Javadoc taglet. Exports PDF, (E)PS, SVG, PNG, ...
The source code is hosted at http://github.com/sdedit/sdedit
- The diagram changes as you type.
- Diagram code is instantly checked, errors are pointed at.
- Diagrams can be exported and zoomed.
- Long diagrams can be paginated.
- There are constraints imposed on diagram specifications, so one cannot model something that is impossible to implement.
Great tool. It does only one diagram type - Sequence diagrams, but it does it very well: quickly, efficiently. So the diagrams are very very easy to change, which is useful in the real world. It has also great Help and Tutorial included. When I reported bug, I got response very quickly - next day.
Ease to use, fast to understand
Excellent tool. Easy to use and get fast results.
This is a awesome. Thanks Much...