A fast and reliable tool, written in Java 6, for generating professional UML sequence diagrams from text. Supports actors, con-/destructors, threads, broadcasts, notes, and fragments. Can serve as a Javadoc taglet. Exports PDF, (E)PS, SVG, PNG, ...
The source code is hosted at http://github.com/sdedit/sdedit
- The diagram changes as you type.
- Diagram code is instantly checked, errors are pointed at.
- Diagrams can be exported and zoomed.
- Long diagrams can be paginated.
- There are constraints imposed on diagram specifications, so one cannot model something that is impossible to implement.
Follow Quick Sequence Diagram Editor
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Great tool. It does only one diagram type - Sequence diagrams, but it does it very well: quickly, efficiently. So the diagrams are very very easy to change, which is useful in the real world. It has also great Help and Tutorial included. When I reported bug, I got response very quickly - next day.
Ease to use, fast to understand
Excellent tool. Easy to use and get fast results.
This is a awesome. Thanks Much...