A user-friendly drawing and verification tool for Message Sequence Charts (MSC, HMSC) and UML Sequence Diagrams. Integrated with Microsoft Visio.
- Draw Message Sequence Charts (MSC) in Microsoft Visio 2003/2007
- Draw basic MSC: line instances, messages, coregions, general ordering, time constraints and measurements
- Draw HMSC: references, conditions, connections
- Export and import the ITU-T Z.120 textual format (.mpr)
- Perform graphical syntax verification
- Execute verification algorithms: detect deadlock/livelock, detect cycles, race conditions and universal boundedness
- Determine probability distribution of time constraints using Monte Carlo simulation
- Develop proprietary stencils and verification/export modules
Follow Sequence Chart Studio
Networking is becoming cloudier, hybrid and more Internet-centric. IT managers now own user experience, whether they own the networks or not. Get our latest ebook to learn how network intelligence will help you adapt to a quickly changing Internet-centric environment.
Are you involved with your company's network performance/operations team?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.