• Designed for Linux and Windows email system administrators, Scrollout F1 is an easy to use, already adjusted email firewall (gateway) offering free anti-spam and anti-virus protection aiming to secure existing email servers, old or new, such as Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Postfix, Exim, Sendmail, Qmail and others.
• Built-in multilayer security levels make configuration effort equal to a car radio.
• It combines simplicity with effective protection using powerful open source with additional set of rules & filters.
• Available as 64bit:
- ISO image (Internet connection required during installation)
- install from scratch (Internet connection required during installation).
• Minimum Requirements (for 5,000 messages/day):
1 GB of RAM
30 GB storage drive
1 Processor x86/AMD64
1 Ethernet x 1 IPv4 address
UDP ports: 53 123 4500 6277 24441
TCP ports: 25 80 443 2703
- Most features are automated
- TLS 1.2 with SHA2 and ECC (for SMTP & HTTPS)
- Host-to-host IPSec transport encryption with pre-shared key
- Free and commercial Anti-Virus for inbound and outbound emails
- Different Quarantine per domain
- Different scores per domain for Tagging & Blocking
- Built-it parallel outbound delivery from/to multiple hosted domains
- Additional SMTP ports.
- Spam scanning for inbound and outbound emails originated from non-intranet server
- Powerful and innovative geographic filtering for Sender IP, Server IP, URL IP and TLDs.
- Verify Sender IP against weighted white/blacklist providers (score RBL).
- Spammer database pollution by deploying unlimited spam traps for your website
- Various validations for hostname, domain, IP, helo/ehlo commands and more
- Provides DMARC record and verification
- DKIM verification and signing
- SPF verification and SRS
- Recipient verification for Active Directory, LDAP, Zimbra and Domino.
- Protection against fake messages that appear to come from your domain or from yourself
- Built-in rules for newsletters and other messages generated by automated systems
- Protection against executable files, malicious content, scripts and more
- Eliminates a large amount of junk emails sent by infected or hijacked computers.
- Various tests for embedded pictures.
- Protection against forged domains like (fake) yahoo.com, gmail.com etc.
- Protection against wifi, dynamic, invalid or unknown hosts.
- Easy to replicate messages across the world by typing a backup (sub)domain.
- Whitelist [sender domain] using drag & drop emails (with MS Outlook)
- Blacklist [sender address] using drag & drop emails (with MS Outlook)
- Reduce storage cost by redirecting multimedia messages (archived or hidden)
- Relay outgoing messages through a global or per sender domain ISP (smarthost)
- Lite DLP for MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and scanned images (archived or hidden)
- Assign different outbound IP pools per sender domain
- Disclaimer per domain
- Accelerate http traffic with web cache
- Simple web interface with guidelines
- Enforce encrypted connection with email servers
- Backup (BCC) incoming/outgoing emails to an alternative mailbox
- Clone/duplicate incoming emails to another (sub-)domain
- Custom Spam TAG in the Subject
- Fallback delivery to alternative email servers
- Learn spam from other email servers
- Internal DNS cache
- Built-in RBL for IPs, Nameservers, Domains and DKIM
- Built-in Fingerprints service
- Advanced internal reputation service
- Mandatory STARTTLS for cached Domains and IPs.
i deployed it 1 year ago, it's useful, powerful, easy to config, very appreciate your hardworking.
Great project. Just some documentation would be great...
Nice project !
Awesome Anti-Spam Filter! Works Great! Relatively easy to configure and since it requires very little hardware spec to operate, it works perfectly on AWS free tier. Very very happy with the quality of work and design.
Works great. First things first, this product works great. In the initial period I had a minor work doing some HAM and SPAM training, but even then the few items that were incorrectly classified were easily remedied and no messages were lost/blocked. If you plan not to use the recommended ISO install method, then the installation documentation leaves a bit to be desired as it is not the most up to date. But I have tried many other products out there and by comparison this one is the easiest to get going with the best features. I just rented a cheap VPS (must be KVM based not OpenVZ), fired up Debian 8 and followed the instructions. It was pretty easy. Yes a base understanding of Linux is needed, but if you have that and need a great SPAM engine I say give it a go. I was previously using Inumbo for antispam, but they changed their pricing and free tier structures (without notice) essentially crippling the antispam I was using and causing about 50% of SPAM to get through. I like their service and was considering buying licenses with them before they did this shady move. Now I have my own hosted antispam for only the cost of a cheap KVM server. I got a 1GB KVM VPS through speedykvm for about 4 a month. Aside from that I only paid for a donation to the Scrollout cause via PayPal. Great stuff.