Script Engine II is an scripting component for Delphi and FreePascal. It supports object oriented programming including partial classes and class helpers.
- object-oriented programming inside scripts
- exception throwing and catching inside scripts
- multi threaded scripts
- easy import of Delphi classes into the script engine
- own memory manager for faster allocation and less memory fragmentation
- clean, easy and structed interface
- highly optimized runtime (extremly faster than Pascal Script for example)
There are no 2 star reviews.