Script Engine II is an scripting component for Delphi and FreePascal. It supports object oriented programming including partial classes and class helpers.
- object-oriented programming inside scripts
- exception throwing and catching inside scripts
- multi threaded scripts
- easy import of Delphi classes into the script engine
- own memory manager for faster allocation and less memory fragmentation
- clean, easy and structed interface
- highly optimized runtime (extremly faster than Pascal Script for example)
Is there a documentation in english? Or is it possible make the english documentation? I cannot any word in germany therefor cannot use it.
We are unable to get this to compile on any 64bit operating system, and due to the assembly it will not compile on all Linuxes... It is supposed to be much faster than PascalScript, however, we were unable to compile it and test it against other 64bit script engines. This appears to be a Lazarus for Windows project only. :-(
Great scripting engine! Even more Pascalish than Pascal Script! If only the manual is in English...
One of the best scripting engines I've ever seen!
Great features, easy to use and well documented.