ScriptEchoColor simplifies Linux terminal text colorizing, formatting and several steps of script coding.
- scripts can share environment variables; arrays are automatically exported and imported
- scripts can be uniquely run
- echoc --say makes the text be spoken too
- custom config file is automatically generated for scripts
- able to debug only specific functions also optionally with `set -x`; messages can also be activated on already running pids; shows function delay in nanoseconds.
- file lock system based on symlinks
- many experimental extra scripts like: lyrics for banshee, run applications on a new X session, auto de-maximize and position windows...
Be the first to post a review of Script Echo Color!