Scrabble3D is a highly customizable Scrabble game that not only supports Classic Scrabble and Superscrabble but also 3D games and own boards. You can play local against the computer or connect to a game server to find other players.
- Configurable board, letterset and design
- Board in OpenGL graphics with user-definable wavefront model
- Game against computer with support of multithreading
- Post-hoc game analysis with calculation of best move by computer
- Match with other players connected on a game server
- NSA rating and highscore at game server
- Time limit of game, moves; additional time etc.
- Localization; use of non-standard digraphs like CH, RR, LL and option for right-to-left reading
- Multilanguage help / wiki
- Network games are buffered and asynchronous games are possible
- Running games can be kibitzed
- Optional malus fields for board setup
- Challenge mode, What-if variant, etc.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Too many errors, on the forum though seems no bug to be repaired.
Doesn't work for me very well. Erratic, unreliable. Give this one a miss.