Scrabble3D is a highly customizable Scrabble game that not only supports Classic Scrabble and Superscrabble but also 3D games and own boards. You can play local against the computer or connect to a game server to find other players.
- Configurable board, letterset and design
- Board in OpenGL graphics with user-definable wavefront model
- Game against computer with support of multithreading
- Post-hoc game analysis with calculation of best move by computer
- Match with other players connected on a game server
- NSA rating and highscore at game server
- Time limit of game, moves; additional time etc.
- Localization; use of non-standard digraphs like CH, RR, LL and option for right-to-left reading
- Multilanguage help / wiki
- Network games are buffered and asynchronous games are possible
- Running games can be kibitzed
- Optional malus fields for board setup
- Challenge mode, What-if variant, etc.
Excellent program! I gave it four stars only because this game does not exist in Portuguese yet. That is the only reason, other then that I give it five stars.