This is a Pathfinder Character Creation project that was started in March of 2011. Created by players, for players. Check out the Release Notes and Wiki for details on what's what in the application.
- Create and manage your characters for Pathfinder or Pathfinder Society.
- Automatic calculations based on your selections. (race, class, feats, skills, magic items and more.)
- Arrange the character information on the output sheet how you like it!
- Batch Printing. Print everything at once.
- Print friendly output. Either for paper or PDF.
- Multiple "on the fly" Buff options for Laptop gaming.
- Share your custom items/class/archetypes/race easily with others, with the import/export options.
- Book and page reference on special abilities and feats.
- Full customization options for House Rules (Homebrew). (Classes, Skills, Traits, Races, ect.)
- Compatible with Microsoft Excel 2003.
- Vast Source Selection.
the amount of work that has gone into this is absolutely staggering. I don't think it is being updated anymore and there are some modifications that need to be made but I have to give 5 stars just for the fact that it is so close to perfect. It took me a wile to figure out how to change what skills are shown on the character sheet (its a drop down in the skills page) and the oracle class has some incorrect favored class stats (fixable by unhiding favored class page) but all in all I love it.
Downloaded this character generator to create a gestalt PF character. However, the newer versions freeze my entire computer and I can't even Ctrl+Alt+Delete out of it. I have to reset my computer. Version 6.19.0 does work on my computer but doesn't seem to have the gestalt option. Would love to give this character generator a higher rating but I just can't until the 'Not Responding' and freezing issue gets fixed.
Near perfect tool. New versions crash, so I use 6.19.0, as it's mostly up to date (missing Adv. Class Guide) and runs well on my older laptop. Aside from that, the product itself is wonderful freeware and the developer (Adam?) should be thanked for his great work on this. I can't help but wonder if it might be good to break out many of the data aspects into tab-delimited text files (a file for rogue talents, a file for traits, and so on), so that it could be checked into Github as a text-based project, and then all of us could help revise/correct the data -- then Adam can import those sheets in for each build. In any case, thank you tons for the product! It helps tons!
I have mid-range system (i5, 8GB RAM) and it runs a little slow. The macros take a second or two when changing things. This is to be expected, it's crunching a huge amount of data. Some content is not present (Campaign traits, for example). I've entered a ticket for this. Those negatives aside, this is a stellar product that keeps track of almost everything. The sheets it generates are well organized, and all the data is present, so you can see where the numbers came from. I recommend this highly.
Good working project, little buggy at time but all in all a great tool for DM and players.