"Shane's Chess Information Database" is a huge chess toolkit with extensive database, analysis and chess-playing features.
Scid vs. PC is a usability and bug-fix fork of Scid. It has extensive interface fixes and improvements, and is fully compatible with Scid's .si4 databases. It's new features include a rewitten Gamelist, a Computer Tournament, and FICS, Tree and Book improvements.
- Databases fully compatible with mainline Scid and extensively tested
- Play chess on the internet or against the computer
- Computer Tournament feature
- Interface overhauled and debugged, including -
- Rewritten Gamelist, Ratings Graph, Analysis Engines and main window
- Drag+Drop support for Windows, Linux and other Xorg systems
- Tree window has embedded win/lose bar-graphs
- Book window allows for two books, and tuning has delete book move
- Clickable variation arrows
Follow Scid vs. PC
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Wonderful program! Thank you!!
Works smoothly with my DGT chess board on Mac Sierra.
I love this software. My options were transferred by copy and paste from the bin/config folder of the older version. So I have photos, multiple engines, databases, my Novag Citrine connected, and more. This software has a huge feature list.