Schnek is a library for the fast development of parallel simulation codes using multidimensional arrays. It is designed to work both on single processor and massively parallel architectures.
The library is intended mainly for use in physics simulations on regular grids but some of its features might be useful for other types of simulation codes.
- setup file reader with C style syntax
- extendable for formulas in setup files
- hierarchical structure of simulation components
- mutli-dimensional grids
- initialisation of grid from formulas in setup file
- boundary cells and ghost cells
- MPI support for parallelisation
- MPI update of ghost cells to neighbouring processes
- easy to use parallel and serial HDF5 output of grids
- literature reference system to encourage collaborative development of large codes
Be the first to post a review of Schnek!