In the spirit of open source software, feel free to use the code for the boundary conditions. We have tested it last year for the simulation of fluidized beds. It is an extension of the standard twoPhaseEulerFoam. It includes J&J BC's and the newer BC's for the solid phase of Schneiderbauer et. al., which are a modification of the work of Jenkins and decide between sliding and non-sliding particle-wall collisions. Additionally the computation of the solids pressure is changed to the newest models of Chialvo et. al.
- Includes Boundary Conditions of Schneiderbauer et. al.
- Includes Boundary Conditions of Johnson and Jackson
- Solid pressure of Chialvo et. al.
- Tested with OpenFoam 2.1.x
- Optimized for simulation of fluidized beds
Be the first to post a review of scd_EUgran!