Administration tool for Linux-based ISP traffic shaper
- Fast loading of large rulesets.
- Effective traffic classification with u32 hashing filters.
- Loading of data from any relational database supported by Perl DBI module.
- Synchronization of rules with a database.
- Day/night tariffs.
- Batch execution mode for scripting purposes.
- Different traffic limiting methods: shaping, policing, and hybrid.
- Support for HTB and HFSC packet schedulers.
- Additional features available in the commercial version:
- + No limitations for total number of IPs
- + Support for network masks in user entries
- + Multiple IPs/networks per one class
Follow Shaper Control Tool
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Not much usefull, due some limitatios, but has a lot of usefull things which cold be used at similar projects. Nice coding style. Big thanks for Author.