changes in sbcl-1.2.0 relative to sbcl-1.1.18:
* bug fix: read-time-eval backquote context mixup. (lp#1321047)
* enhancement: when SAVE-LISP-AND-DIE fails due multiple threads, the
report of the signaled conditions lists currently running threads.
* enhancement: ported to ARM linux.
* enhancement: sb-gmp contrib has been updated. (lp#1305266)
* enhancement: new contrib sb-mpfr by Stephan Frank.
* bug fix: MAKE-SEQUENCE works with sequence types defined via DEFTYPE
(lp#1315846, thanks to Mark Cox)
* bug fix: SET-[DISPATCH-]MACRO-CHARACTER should coerce a symbolic
function-designator to a function only as needed. (lp#1012335)
* bug fix: remove references to asdf-install from the manual. (lp#1207544,
thanks to Thomas Hlavaty)
* bug fix: handle --without-xxx options to make.sh more carefully.
(lp#1246665, thanks to Richard M Kreuter)
* bug fix: prevent maybe-delete-exit from doing semantically broken things
with local exits. (lp#309099, lp#518099, lp#533930)
* bug fix: attempts to subclass BUILT-IN-CLASSes signal errors, as required
by AMOP. (lp#861004)