Sourceforge is the home for open-source versions of the famous Saxon XSLT 2.0 and XQuery processor. See also http://www.saxonica.com for Saxonica's home page, and http://saxonica.plan.io for bug trackers and discussion forums.
Note: Saxon-CE (Client Edition, for use in the browser) can be found at https://github.com/Saxonica/Saxon-CE
- XSLT 2.0 and selected 3.0 features
- XQuery 1.0 and 3.0
- XPath 2.0 and 3.0
- XML Schema 1.0 and 1.1
- Java and .NET
- Developer community at http://saxonica.plan.io
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
Great job. nice software
Very good Software.
Saxon is excellent! Thanks.
Thanks for great project! Simply the best.Good,good,good.+1
very good project, thanks!Good,good,good.+1